As neighborhood thrift stores become shopping destinations for the frugal and fashion forward, Martha’s Table brings a welcome resource to the burgeoning downtown district
...At the end of the cooking class, Samuel, one of the children, shouted “I made it! I made it by myself!"
Borderstan will feature a full interview with Ms. Stonesifer in May. Below are two initial questions for the nonprofit’s new CEO.
Thursday, 30 May, 2013
- Martha's Table Pantry - 12:00 PM
Wednesday, 05 June, 2013
- A Date with Paris to Benefit Martha's Table - 04:00 PM
Tuesday, 11 June, 2013
- School Pantry - Amidon Bowen - 04:00 PM
Thursday, 13 June, 2013
- School Pantry - Hendley Elementary - 04:00 PM
Tuesday, 18 June, 2013
- School Pantry - Thomas Stone Elementary - 04:00 PM